Looking for an even more affordable coffee shop experience? Need to create a great tasting, barista-style coffee in a hurry? Look no further than Vantage’s commercial coffee machines.
Often, time is of the essence in hospitality. When you need great tasting coffee quickly, our filter coffee machines are an ideal solution, especially in environments where space might be limited and a cost effective solution is required.
Our commercial coffee machines:
- Are easy to install, simple to operate and effortless to maintain
- Have a rapid start up time
- Allow you to create a range of hot drinks
- Are perfect for hospitality scenarios
- Are able to keep your coffee warm and fresh for up to 20 hours
- A cost effective solution where space is limited
- Are perfect for businesses who need less capacity
See the range
- RW400 – With its rapid start-up time, the Flavia RW400 can conveniently create a selection of great tasting hot drinks, within seconds. The intelligent water tank system heats water to precisely the right temperature for the drink selection, ensuring no unnecessary boiling.
- RW20 – This professional grade brewer creates barista style coffee with every single cup. Equipped to serve 12 cups per brew, the RW20 is in fact ideal for a number of hospitality scenarios including canteens, restaurants, conference facilities and schools.
- RW10 – This 1.8 litre stainless steel brewer can serve eight cups per brew, and a thermos flask will keep your coffee warm, yet fresh, for up to 20 hours. The result is low cost, yet great tasting Italian coffee, with every single cup.
So, if the clock’s ticking and you need to serve lots of memorable hot drinks at once, you may want to think beyond bean-to-cup coffee. Our bean-to-cup coffee machines are actually incredibly quick and easy to operate, but in high-capacity environments, sometimes an even more efficient solution is required.
Not sure which coffee machine is right for you?
Call our Leeds head office today to speak to one of our commercial coffee machine experts. We’ll talk to you about the key criteria to consider, including capacity, aesthetics, variety, taste, space, speed and budget, to ensure all of your needs are satisfied. You could even visit our newly-refurbished showroom to try one of our filter coffee machines for yourself.
Did you know? You can also buy your filter coffee from us, as well as your sugar, syrups, snacks and more, from our vast range of drinks supplies. Order before 2pm for next working day delivery.
That’s not all:
- Choose from a range of flexible sales and rental agreements, to suit your budget
- Receive your new commercial coffee machine within five working days of your order
- On the rare occasion that you experience a problem with your machine, contact us and we promise to resolve any issues within a maximum of five working days.
T. 0845 37 111 35